Tuesday, September 20, 2005

20 QUESTIONS


1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Write down what it says:
THEN THERE WERE 10 LITTLE TURTLES

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My CURTAINS
3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Dora
4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:200p.m..?
5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
1:52 p.m.!
6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I'm listening to dora!
7: When did you last step outside?
About an hour ago
8: What are you wearing?
black teeshirt with dark blue levis
9: Did you dream last night?
no
10: When did you last laugh?
Earlier when I got K off her bus!
11: What is on the walls of the room you are in? 8 Framed photos of my family & children
12: Seen anything weird lately?
Nope.
13: What are you thinking about right now?
How I dont want to go to depositions!
14: What is the last film you saw?
Maid in Manhattan
15: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A new house on the ocean, a luxury chris craft boat...college fund for both my chidlren
16: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My biggest pet peeve lous rude people also attention seekers
17: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
What eles? WORLD PEACE
18: Imagine your firST child is a girl, what do you call her?
19. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
20: If you could have one wish, what would it be?
To be happy.