Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Layers

Always around this time of year I think it's a good thing to be introspective...so here it goes.


Name: Kathy
Birthdate: July 3
Birthplace: MA
Current location: ME
Eye color: BROWN
Hair color: BROWN
Height: 5'5"
Righty or lefty: righty
Zodiac sign: Cancer
LAYER TWO
Your heritage: Irish, Italian and Portueguse
The shoes you wore today: Black
Your weakness: Organizing bills
Your fears: Losing the people I love
Your perfect pizza: black olive,mushrooms, red peppers, & artichoke hearts
Goal you’d like to achieve: write a novel
LAYER THREE
Your most overused phrase on AIM:n/a
Your first waking thoughts:ugh
Your best physical feature: Eyes
Your most missed memory: My grandparents at the holidays
LAYER FOUR
Pepsi or Coke: Coke of course
McDonald’s or Burger King: MickeyD's
Single or group dates: I like the one-on-one time
Adidas or Nike: New Balance
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Green Tea
Chocolate or vanilla: I'm a vanilla girl
Cappuccino or coffee: Hazelnut Coffee
LAYER FIVE
Smoke: On Occassion
Cuss: hell yeah
Sing: sometimes
Take a shower everyday: always
Do you think you’ve been in love: I am :)
Want to go to college: been there, done that
Liked high school: sorry I don't recall
Want to get married: have
Believe in yourself: yes
Get motion sickness: no
Think you’re attractive: I'm cute
Think you’re a health freak: definitely not
Get along with your parent(s): yes
Like thunderstorms:no.
Play an instrument: nope..
LAYER SIX In the past month…
Drank alcohol: yes
Smoked: yes
Done a drug: n/a
Made out: hell yeah
Gone on a date: yes
Gone to the mall: yes :)
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Hahaha, 1/2 a box
Eaten sushi: yes love it all seafood
Been on stage: yes
Been dumped: yes
Gone skating: yes
Made homemade cookies: Yes...!
Gone skinny dipping: I actually have a few times.
Dyed your hair: Yep, highlights
Stolen Anything: No
LAYER SEVEN
Ever…
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes.
Been caught “doing something”: yes!
Been called a tease: No... hahahahaha.
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: I stole some candy when I was like 4...
Changed who you were to fit in: No
LAYER EIGHT
Age you hope to be married: was 29
Numbers and names of children: k is 8 s is 5
Describe your dream wedding: already happened.
How do you want to die: In my sleep. At age 90.
Where you want to go to college: I went to MTIDA.
What do you want to be when you grow up: a wife, a mom ,PRETEND PHOTOGRAPHER
What country would you most like to visit: maybe Ireland
LAYER NINE
Number of drugs taken illegally:
Number of people I could trust with my life: maybe...4
Number of CDs that I own: quite a few
Number of piercings: 2
Number of tattoos: None
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: probably only five or 6
Number of scars on my body:c-section a few others
Number of things in my past that I regret: none. I'm happy where I am today.