Friday, September 09, 2005

7 things

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel..
2. Have sex at least one more time.
3. Quit smoking.
4. Take a cruise.
5. Dye my hair red. Just because.
6. Ride in a hot-air balloon.
7. Watch my chidlren gorw up to be happy adults

7 things I can do:
1. Change a tire.
2. Make the best chocolate chip cookies)
3.Write poetry
4. Simultaneously brush my teeth brush my daughter's hair change my son's shirt stir whatever is cooking on the stove I know. I'm awesome.
5. Carry on an intelligent conversation about most anything .
6. Sah with my kids and enjoy it.
7. Cut a rug!

7 things I cannot do:
1. Compromise my values.
2. Whistle.
3. NOT speak up when I strongly believe in something.
4. Cook well
5. Stop being funny.
6. Give up my computer.
7. Show disrespect to my loved ones.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Smile.
2. Sense of humor
3. Intelligence
4. Eyes
5. Father Figure
6. Height
7. Sense of ambition.

7 things I say most often:
1. For cryin' out loud.
2. Your not lisenting to me.
3. Now what?
4. SHIT.
5. No more sassy-talk.
6. Have a good day.
7. Love you.

7 celebrity crushes:
(or alternately titled "Men I'd like to shag")
1. Brad Pitt
2. John Cusack
3. Keanu Reeves
4. Denzel Washington
5. Brad Paisley
6. Tim Mcgraw
7. Mathew Machonahey