Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Birthday's Parades & Lobstah

Lobster no one wants to eat on the given date...hold cold lostah sandwich who cares what date we eat lobsta!!!!>>>??? Good Kate's seafood....Parents are good mood bad mood....rain sunny days Happy Birthday S C!!!!!! Wow you are now officially 2 years old terrible 2 hit you six months ago though---- your still my sweet boy even in your ravenous moods please cont'd to steal my heart every single day- We love you. Happy Birthday to me--yep- I love my Bob the builder cake just as much as S was surprised to see our kitchen completely transformed in a bob the builder party!!!!! Wow a new playset, a t-ball set, a Clifford puzzle, and more clothes then a 2 yr old boy knows what to do with! I treated myself to new newbalance walking sneakers, a new skirt and two new tanktops...I hate the way my body fits into the fat girl clothes at the big girl fat store. My own damn fault for letting the dreadful Maine winter drag on with the comforts of food.
The 4th of July parade was great but an 1 hr and half is a bit much..., S enjoyed it very much but K wanted to go home after the first whitsle and horn banging from the first fire engine.., ha 12 more trucks to go. She did enjoy getting the candy they threw in the street. The firework display from our side yard was thrilling and dad and the kids loved it very much. Ah, July is in it's prime.