Thursday, July 31, 2008

Live: in Maine
I Work: with a smile
I Talk: everyone
I Wish: some things were different.
I Enjoy: all forms of communication.
I Photograph:my children a lot
I Look:deeply though people.
I Find: some things hard to believe.
I Smell: roses.
I Listen: to what others have to say.
I Hide: some things that are private.
I Pray: not enough.
I Walk: and talk at the same time.
I Write: not enough.
I See: so much beauty.
I Sing: to cash songs.
I Laugh: all the time.
I Can: handle the truth.
I Watch: people go by.
I Yearn: for stimulation
.I Daydream: faraway places.
I Fall: but get up again
.I Want: to understand the unknown.
I Cry: when everything goes wrong.
I Burn:when I feel betrayed.
I Read: everything.
I Love: my family
I Rode: on a motorcyle.
I Sometimes: talk way too much.
I Touch: everything.
I Hurt: but heal.
I Fear: for others.
I Hope: for the future
I Break:some things.
I Eat: too fast.
I Quit:wrting like I used to.
I Bathe: at least once a day.
I Drink: coffee.
I Stop: to smell the roses.
I Save:every little thing.
I Trip-out: on people sometimes.
I Hug: warmly.
I Meditate: to calm my spirit.
I Play:the part.
I Miss: family.
I Hold: memories.
I Forgive: myself.
I Drive: other people crazy sometimes.
I Learn: from others.
I Dream: more while I'm awake.
I Have: because I give.
I Remember: the way she once looked at me.
I Don't: fear my death.
I Made: so many mistakes
I Kiss: with deep passion.
I Believe: in love.
I Wait: patiently.
I Need: water.
I Owe: more than I can ever repay.
I Hate: ignorance.
I Feel: tired.
I Know: myself.
I Wonder: if anyone read all of this.
I Applaud: fireman.