Monday, July 25, 2005

A Wonderful Weekend

K calls me on late Friday afternoon- hey guess what she says, we are coming to Maine to see you and your family!!!! Ahhh no way, I seriously thought she was joking. But no, J booked a room at
  • samoset resort


  • "The Samoset Resort" and yes they were leaving later that day- Wow after 4.5 years I was really going to see my best friend in the entire world ever. Saturday morning about 9:30 A.M. there they were at my front door., her whole family- What an exciting amazing euphoric feeling to see her and her family at our home. Her children are just too cute a bit shy at first but that's expected because they don't who the heck I am or who my husband and children are. We had a great time at the resort pool., and then Saturday night dinner was a blast. It was a really good time to spend time with her and her family. It was a very utmost high light of my summer so far. Friendship is such a valued treasure and I am a very lucky woman to still be sharing that with her after ten years. I am forever grateful to J for making this long tedious trip up here so we could see one another.