Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nine Layers

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Kathy.
-- Birth date: July 3.
-- Birthplace: MA.
-- Current Location: ME.
-- Eye Color: Brown.
-- Hair Color: Dark blonde.
-- Height: 5'5"
-- right or Lefty: Righty.
-- Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Irish, Italian, Portuguese.
-- The shoes you wore today: Black thick flip-flops.
-- Your weakness: Twizzllers.
-- Your fears: something happening to my children.
-- Your perfect pizza: Garlic, mushroom & black olive. Upscale version: garlic,basil & asiago.
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: A happy childhood and superior education for my children, love and passion for me.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on IM: "yes"
-- Your first waking thoughts: "did you make coffee?"
-- Your best physical feature: My eyes
-- Your most missed memory: Dancing at Mercury Bar in Boston with my Kerri.

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
-- Single or group dates: Single.
-- Adidas or Nike: Neither—I usually chuncky shoes.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino.

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Yes (I know).
-- Cuss: Hell Yea.
-- Sing: Yes, but not well.
-- Take a shower everyday: That's funny.
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes. But I never 100% of what it really should be.
-- Want to go to college: Not since I got my degree!
-- Liked high school: Liked the challenge, disliked the cheerleaders and the cliques.
-- Want to get married: Already am.
-- Believe in yourself: All the way and then some.
-- Get motion sickness: No!
-- Think you're attractive: Objectively, yes.
-- Think you're a health freak: No, have way too many guilty pleasures.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Yes.
-- Like thunderstorms: LOVE them!
-- Play an instrument: No.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Oh, yes.
-- Smoked: Yes.
-- Done a drug: No.
-- Made Out: No.
-- Gone on a date: No.
-- Gone to the mall?: No.
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No.
-- Eaten sushi: No.
-- Been on stage: No.
-- Been dumped: No.
-- Gone skating: No.
-- Made homemade cookies: No, and thats a crying shame.
-- Dyed your hair: No.But really need to.
-- Stolen Anything: No. Not my thing.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Heh. Yes.
-- If so, was it mixed company: Yes.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Mais oui.
-- Been caught "doing something": Yes!
-- Been called a tease: Never. If I mean it, I deliver.
-- Gotten beaten up: Several times, but you seen my hammer.
-- Shoplifted: No.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Never.

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Am already
-- Numbers and Names of Children: K&S.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Already happened.
-- How do you want to die: Suddenly and peacefully. Not screaming, and not wondering where my children are.
-- Where you want to go to college: Went, a great private one.
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up! And I am comfortable in my own skin, which is rare and precious.
-- What country would you most like to visit: Italy.

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 5.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: Honestly? Perhaps 4.
-- Number of CDs that I own: 100-150, give or take.
-- Number of piercings: one each.
-- Number of tattoos: None yet.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 4 or 5.
-- Number of scars on my body: I was a tomboy.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: Several, but I would not change a thing.It makes me who I am today. I would not risk losing any of my blessings in my life.