Monday, July 11, 2005

Beach

well I felt the kids needed to go to the beach since its 92 here and there are no excuses because the beach is 3 miles up the road....
it's fun to watch them play in the sand and the water....but then you look around..and you see the perfect mom who doesnt even get sand on her entire body not even her feet!! and to top it off you hate her because she has the perfect arse...lol (rememeber your shape at 17) after 2 kids...mind you
And here I am in a tank and shorts the biggest size ever in life- cant even find a bathing suit unless it has the skirt on it the kind your mother wears....
but then I think to myself--- hey the kids look great in their swimsuits and they are having a blast building castles with shells and throwing sand on mommy--life is good....
I need to go on a starvation diet!!!!