Monday, June 27, 2005

I really love company

I am being sarcastic. The day before our company arrives I go food shopping with kids in tow, with my ever extensive list of items. What a task this is! I need to mention this deli lady me : 1/2 a pound of cheese please deli lady: how do you want that sliced? Me: it doesn't matter. Deli lady: something else? Me: 1/2 pound of turkey please. Deli lady: how do you want that sliced? omg holy fuck old bitch IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!! I think I want it sliced 3 inches fucking thick- good god, hate that...Why does it even matter how its fucking sliced!!!!!!! Ass bitch--- and this was only the start of the shopping experience. Oh boy.Summer morning at the grocery store is a hellish nightmare
My inlaws arrived at noon the following day with Stephens aunt., oh and what a joy she is to be around.(long story)
Overall we had a nice time, I am happy to say I video taped the entire day the good bad the the funny parts all caught on tape. The worse thing about having company is the Stephen grills the whole time, and I serve, prepare, and clean up everything!!!!!! Oh do I despise cleaning up too-And as well as we can try to stick to the same routine I try to have the children on, never works why on earth do I bother... Why in the the world do they only come for one day behooves me, its a 4.5 hour car drive on top of it being hazy hot and humid a mere 102 degrees by 1pm. Summer has a arrived and I intend on staying put.I would secretly love to escape into a private rustic cabins in the northwoods on a lake....